If you have student loan debt, your goal should be to pay off your debt as soon as possible. We understand that this process can be both challenging and difficult to navigate. We can help you develop a plan to address your student loan debt and direct you to resources that provide in depth assistance with managing student loan debt.
When it comes to understanding the aid you have received through FAFSA, studentaid.gov will be your BFF.
Tips on Managing Student Loan Debt
- Know your balance at all times (out of sight, out of mind does not mean the debt goes away).
- Formulate a plan for repayment before you graduate.
- Contact your student loan servicer before you graduate.
- Choose the plan that best fits your financial situation upon graduation.
- Work with your service to make any necessary adjustments due to life situations.
Our peer financial coaches can help you to get started on your plan and ensure that you understand and access the resources that make navigating student loan debt a breeze.
Here are a few category resources that address frequently asked questions: